Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm posting from my sick bed today, as I've got a cold, a very sore throat and sore ears, so this has cheered me up!

As if reaching the four-year mark wasn't enough reason to celebrate, now more good news. Last night this blog reached the grand total of 100,000 visitors. I'm pretty overwhelmed by this statistic as you'll probably guess. When I started this blog, I didn't expect that anyone would ever read it, so I'm delighted that so many of you have passed this way, read the posts, left your comments. If you found this blog by chance, then I hope you found what you were looking for and maybe liked what you saw and stayed around for a while.

I've said it before, but the best thing about blogging over the past four years has been getting to know so many lovely people out there in blogland. Where I previously felt as if no-one else shared my interests, blogging has made me feel like part of a big happy family. Like all families of course, we don't always agree, or we agree to differ, but it's still great to be part of this community.

So thank you all, a hundred thousand times over!

(Statistical info supplied by Sitemeter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY