Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have been vaguely stressed all week by the speech that I am due to give as best man (or one of two best men, Darren being the other) at Ruth & Lou's civil partnership today (if you are reading this on Sunday). In one of my most brilliant procrastinations of all time, I literally left it way too long and then panicked over it non-stop since about Thursday morning. And when I say panicked, i mean completely obsessed over the placement of each word to make sure it was perfect - god, if I spent this much time on my novels I'd be a best seller by now! And poor Darren had to put up with one creative strop tonight, but as always he just ignored my immaturity and watched The Whole 19 Yards. Still, it's all done now, hopefully magnificent and i'll let you all know how it goes sometime on Monday...

What this does mean is that I've not really paid attention to anything else for a few days so I'm just going to give you my weekly charts and hopefully be back to sanity (whatever that is) sometime next week! On the plus side, my wedding hair cut (above) on Friday looks quite nice, despite the fact I will NEVER get it to look like this again!!

TOP 21 SONGS OF THE WEEK:

21 ~ Diana Vickers, Once
20 ~ Donkeyboy, Sometimes (NE/VID)
19 ~ Music Go Music, Light of Love
18 ~ Bjorn Johan Muri, Yes Man
17 ~ Mika, Kick Ass
16 ~ Sergey Lazarev, Alarm
15 ~ Darin, You're Out Of My Life
14 ~ Kimberley Locke, Strobelight
13 ~ Alcazar, Headlines
12 ~ Candle Thieves, We're All Gonna Die
11 ~ The Pipettes, Stop The Music
10 ~ Ola, Unstoppable
09 ~ Neo, Human Frontier
08 ~ Simon Curtis, Super Psycho Love
07 ~ Mariah Carey, 100%
06 ~ Maria Mena, All This Time
05 ~ DeeDee, Endure
04 ~ Gabriella Cilmi, On A Mission
03 ~ Sophie Ellis Bextor Jones, Bittersweet
02 ~ Eric Saade, Manboy
01 ~ Adam Tyler, Friction (3 weeks)

Back on mon with pics and tales from the wedding!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY