Friday, November 20, 2009


"Stadt" - Cassandra Steen featuring Adel Tawil.

Whilst on holiday in Dusseldorf earlier this year, this song was a regular fixture on MTV and Viva music channels. Although Cassandra Steen was an unknown name to me, the person who made it a very special song is her duetting partner on this song, none other than Adel Tawil, who is better known as one half of Ich + Ich, and he also sang the German 'Prison Break' theme. He is probably my favourite German singer - I love his very distinctive voice and could probably listen to it all day! Anyway this is a very nice song which deservedly became a big hit in Germany.

P.S. By the way, I just found out this week that there is a new Ich + Ich album out (did you know about this, Rachel?) so will need to check that out some time soon :)
P.P.S. Hope those lyrics are correct, as my German is virtually non-existent I got them off a website :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY