Tuesday, October 3, 2006

- ABC does it again… there has certainly been somewhat of a renaissance of quality drama on ABC in recent years and that shows no sign of abating this year. The first two episodes of Grey's Anatomy were just amazing – the writers did a great job of showing where the characters are at this year. I love the fact that Meredith is taking more control of her messy romantic situation and the final shot in episode two was a complete doozy…. Similarly the season premiere of Desperate Housewives was the best episode they have aired for a while. I adore klutzy Susan and was laughing so hard when she threw milkshake on poor comatose Jane. Bree once again had all the best scenes with new creepy murdering dentist boyfriend – her reaction to oral sex and an orgasm was classic ;) New show Brothers and Sisters also has potential as a quality nighttime soap – lots of things going on in the first episode that just draws you in for more. Now I am just eagerly anticipating the season premieres of Lost and The Nine on Weds… I'm not so enamoured of Six Degrees however. I had high hopes for this show, but it seemed a bit aimless. I'm going to stick with it a couple more weeks to see if it can live up to its full potential…



- One show that certainly came out the box at full speed and showed Six Degrees how to properly link people together was the impressive and atmospheric Heroes. At first I dismissed this as a clone of The 4400, Kyle XY (a great slow burning show that hooked me over the summer) and Xmen. However, there was enough spark and personality in this show to have me hooked from the start. Love the nerdy Japanese guy who absolutely embraces the fun side of having heroic powers, which the always gorgeous Milo Ventimiglia looks for meaning in his destiny, only to have his theory shot to hell in a surprising and breathtaking cliffhanger. Hopefully this show will do well as I really want to see how things pan out…


- I swear Prison Break is bad for your health! Its just so ludicrously addictive and fun that even though I know its kinda trash, I can't stop watching. Like 24 (which I gave up on ages ago), it's all about the cliffhanger, so each episode leaves you wanting more even though the resolution is often highly implausible. Still it's great tv…

- Other bits: Need to watch Ugly Betty to see if that is any good; I am loving the Gayening of Christian Troy on Nip/Tuck; Robin Hood(ie) starts on Sat! VIVA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY