Friday, October 27, 2006

Sigh. What's not to love about music. Well other than people like Chico having number ones. And of course, what's not to love about fashion? Apart from when people have no clue of what looks good on them. But put the best of both together and it makes for a winning combination. To guide you through what is in my fall wardrobe collection, I have picked two style icons from two of my very favourite bands ~ Dan Gillespie Sells from The Feeling and Adam Levine from Maroon 5 (below with JT)...
.
Now i absolutely adore Maroon 5 and feel i should have written more about them. They rank higher than The Killers and Scissor Sisters in my fave band list. And i'm sure i will be typing furiously when they release their sophomore set in the coming months. But ever since I saw Adam singing This Love (a song he claims he can now sing in his sleep, bound and gagged, which the kinky side of me would quite like to see in private please ;) ) dressed in a black tee with that yellow bandanna round his wrist, I knew he had style as well as the voice. I think he is incredibly particular about style too, as I once read that he refused to be seen in a jacket because Kanye West had worn it first. In the pic below, the coat, shirt and tie combo is a dead cert for sophisticated style...
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY