Friday, October 20, 2006


Ah, feel quite excited to be putting Conor at the top of this illustrious list. I mentioned him a week or so ago as a sneak preview to this topic, and since then have been able to listen to more of his music and been delighted with what I hear. And clearly I'm not the only one as Conor has the honour of being the first person to record at the I Should Be So Lucky studios. The excellent Club 55 has already topped the Myspace Download charts and with such a great look, funky accessible tunes and the ability to pull of a swooning ballad (Who's Gonna Say It?), it's certainly hard not to root for Conor... Make sure you check out the anthemic Lose Control available now as a download (see link below). And if you like what you hear, be sure to rate Conor over at the I Should Be So Lucky homepage...Honestly, Conor reminds me of the heyday of Wham mixed with some funky Blue backbeats, seasoned with the sheer joy and exhilaration you get when hearing that great pop song on the radio a la the glory years of Steps, S Club and Girls Aloud. I'm gushing, i know, but in my quest to bring pure classic pop back to the charts, people like Conor give me hope...

Link: Conor's Myspace site
Link: Buy Conor's music
Link: I Should Be So Lucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY