Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer is here, even though today's weather has been non-stop torrential rain. Anyway it's June, and the World Cup is almost here! Which means that I'll be stuck in front of the telly for most of the time watching the footie. And when I'm not doing that, I'll be getting out and about and enjoying the so-called-summertime. Or listening to music, or catching up with some overdue reading. (And that's just in the leisure time - work is also going to be very busy!)

What is this all leading to, I hear you ask? Well I thought it would be as good a time as any to take a little break from posting on this blog and at Random Ramblings, probably for at least the next 4 weeks or so - although during that time I will post that long-overdue Eurovision review, and maybe some other vaguely urgent stuff, who knows?

Planet Salem will continue with tour updates and other news - you don't get rid of me that easily ;))

To all my readers and fellow blogging friends......have a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY