Monday, February 11, 2008



Ooo, that picture is tiny isn't it? Welcome to fizzypop, which has been spawned tentatively from the ashes of another website. Really it's just a place to hang out with my friends, no pretensions and discuss all things pop and all things pop culture. Thought i would start off with a little post about the adorable Feeling. While my man stick affections may have transferred from Mr Gillespie (sex) Sells to Mr Ellis Bextor, there is no change in my love for their 70s power rock inspired good time music. And they seem to be sticking to the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" formula for their (seemingly to me, underpromoted) second album. The lead off single "I Thought It Was Over" is a typical slice of pulsating pop, dripping in sunshine and optimism. Their album drops Monday (18th) and has yet to leak on the internet. Boo you whores. For now, why not check out the rather lovely Live Lounge songs they did including the new single and a rather filthy arousing version of Kelly Rowland's "Work". Oh. My. Days.

In other Feeling news, Ruthiepoos will be going to their concert in my place on 7th March as I will be in Las Vegas (woohoo, etc) so I expect she will be giving a full report. What a gal. And oh! I was one of the lucky 1000 to get a slightly disappointing Feeling box set to keep all the 7" releases from Join With Us in. How lovely.

Download: I Thought It Was Over (Live Lounge MP3)
Download: Work (Live Lounge MP3)

Essential Link: The Feeling official website
Essential Link: BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY