Wednesday, April 18, 2007

THEZAPPING MAROON 5 MAG HAG:

Now Adam and his merry band of boys are back on the scene, I can now revel in the marviosity of them being in multiple magazines and on umpteen tv shows. Of course, none will be quite as magnificent as a certain Instinct Magazine article out on May 14th, but they can all aspire, n’est pas (that’s one of my most endearing features – modesty. I’m clearly just dripping in it!) Anyway, I am quite taken with the cosmo girl feature above…

And I am quite happy with the Complex contradictions feature here. Can I just say Adam looks mighty fine in a suit. BTW, I mentioned on the Maroon 5 fan forum that I had done the interview for Instinct and most are really excited to read it. Except one dude who wanted to know if I had tricked Adam into being interviewed for a gay mag. Hahahahaha, with the scarf below? He’s practically an icon! PS you should expect a lot more of this over the coming months :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY