Monday, December 4, 2006

Ooo, it's my favourite bit of my blog at the moment, writing all about Christmas. It makes me want to reach out and hug you all, although probably lots of you have colds and stuff so that probably wouldn't be very hygienic. I think you get my point though! I was looking through some photos the other day and remembered that it's time for Warwick Castle to host their annual Christmas at the Castle event. I just adore Warwick Castle (it's a centuries old castle, restored to reflect the different eras it has been through from renaissance to Edwardian) any time, but it has a really magical feel at Christmas. They even have a cool (literally) outdoor skating rink. Darren is less enamoured about a yearly visit, but photos don't lie. He was having a great time, don't ya think???
.
But lets get back to the music for a minute shall we? Friday we had some nice original songs from popstars of Christmas past, then Saturday we had the lovely poppera stylings of G4 and il Divo (who will be making a return visit soon). Yesterday was a more rocking Christmas selection. Before I go totally pop on yo asses tomorrow, let's ease you in with a bit of guitar driven power pop from the likes of Click 5 (thanks to the ever amazing Poppostergirl), Busted, McFly, Jesse McCartney and some others that I haven't thought of yet, cos I'm typing this up while I'm on the phone at work and denied access to my festive mp3 collection. See festive (I typed that as fetish before correcting!) joviality makes me a good multi-tasker!
.
MP3: McFly - Deck The Halls
MP3: Click Five – Silent Night
MP3: Busted – Hark The Herald Angels
MP3: Jesse McCartney – Winter Wonderland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY