Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A LITTLE ITALIAN SPICE WITH OSVALDO:

When you first see Italian popstar Osvaldo, your tongue may hang out a little and drool run down your chin. Don’t let this happen. Yes he is very good looking and charming, but it’s embarrassing and honestly you are better than that. Yes you. Look beyond the looks to the music and you get sultry covers of I Love Rock n’Roll filled with enough swagger and thrust to make Britney embarrassed, the effortlessly beautiful Only Hope which showcases Osvaldo’s voice beautifully against a haunting piano backdrop and the orchestral Oceano (which actually is the name of a club near my home) which is sung in Osvaldo’s beautiful native language and is awash with melody, emotion and power. However, Osvaldo is about to move forward with a new single and album that will be premiered on his site later this week. The track is called Move On and starts off with a persistant beat mirrored with hand claps and gently crescendo-ing strings... things only get better from there, but you have to wait til Thursday to hear it. It’s clear though that Osvaldo is confident with his new direction and can’t wait to wow people with his sensual sounds (Thanks to Osvaldo for providing exclusive photos for this interview including a shot just for us – the yellow illuminated crotch shot! Love it!)...

Hello! How are you today? And what are you up to right now?

Hey! i'm fine and very happy. I'm starting to promote my new single "MOVING ON" and i'm really excited about it.

Can you tell thezapping readers a little bit about the music you make and why they should check out your tunes?

My music it's the sincere reflection of who i am, what i dream and what i'm searcing for. I think they're full of meanings and emotions so you should listen to it. definitely.

What music currently inspires you - or who do you think is producing amazing stuff right now?


I love hip hop music, r'n'b stuff. I've been so melodic in the past and i still like it but in this moment of my life i want to try something else and i think that "MOVING ON" it's the demonstration of my new sound. One of my dream is a prodution with Pharrell Willams or Will I am. They are amazing!

What's the best new artist you think i should check out and why?

Me! 'cause i'm cool!

I'm a big fan of BBC Radio One's Live Lounge - where acts go into the studio perform an acoustic version of one of their own songs, and a cover version of a current chart song. if you were to do live lounge what songs would you do?

Man, acoustic sessions are the bests! I've made some showcases like that and the feeling with the public it's incredible, so intimate and different from the hi-energy shows... i really enjoy to perform "Only hope" and one of the songs from my new album which talk about a heartbreak, very emotional.


Have you had any crazy fan experiences yet?


My fans are the best. I receive thousands of messages and presents for Xmas, bday... for everything… when i'm in my hometown there are always girls waiting for me outside my parent's house. One time one of that girls tried to enter in the house screaming loud and knocking very strong to the door... i get scared at the first time but then when she was ok we drunk a coke together. They're really sweet and they support me in everything i do.

What can people expect from your live shows?


Energy, fun… but also intense moments. During the shows I like to express each single part of my personality, so each song it's different and represents a different feeling. I love to dance on the stage and to experiment always new things.

Spice Girls reunion - doing it for the fans or shameless money grabbing ploy?!

For the fans. absolutely. Actually i'm not a big fan of them but i hope to have the opportunity to go and see the show. it would be very interesting.

If you took me for a night on the town, what could i expect?


Crazy things! Get a redbull and come with me to the craziest club of milan!

Oh aces. I’m getting the next flight. Right, finally and rather randomly what would you do as a prank to a guy getting married out on his stag night?!

a big big big joke!! rumour, chaos, a false police go to his house during the party and they arrest him for something not very clear. the throttles him and try to get him into the police station but in the end they go in strip a club. what do u think?

Sounds a little mean to me, but what else can you expect on a stag night! Haha. Thanks Osvaldo!

LINK: Osvaldos new home page

LINK: Osvaldos myspace page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY