Monday, February 19, 2007


The absolutely smashing Digital boys have recently recorded what may be the perfect debut single - entitled Get your Kit Off. I only wrote about it a few weeks ago so I am just going to recap what I wrote there:
.
" And if you think that was good prepare for some spine ting-dingly goodness with Get Your Kitt Off with some inventive electroclash sounds, some essential boyband chanting and some slightly arousing filthy pervy lyrics. The chorus is the sort of tune that will appeal to drunk boys down the pub, gay boys down the club and have teen girls across the country screaming in anticipation for the hopefully half naked oil based video. First single material if ever i heard it. PS - the club mix ups the ante to the nth degree and reminds me of the very best of 5ive, Girls Aloud and V all on one single. RAR indeed!!"
.
But don't just take my word for it - the marv Dave at Digital Technique has this to say...
.
"This is what pop music in 2007 is supposed to sound like! Haven't stopped listening to this all week, it is absolutely 100% pure pop brilliance!! Can you guess I quite liked it! Surely they must be one of the biggest pop acts by the end of this year - if not then there is no justice! Although it is only February, I am quite confident in saying that this will feature highly in my top 10 of 2007 in December!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY