Thursday, September 21, 2006


I am not sure how I came across Justin Lanning's myspace site, but I'm certainly glad I did. Like my current fave new find Simon Curtis, Justin has battled his demons, fought his way forward and used the experience to do better things with his life. And that's something I really admire in a person. I'm all for learning and growing from the bad things that happen in life and trying to make something positive grow out of them. And clearly Justin is a talented young guy - he plays drums, bass, guitar, piano, percussion, harmonica, & violin (and here's me struggling with just piano!) and writes his own music. The two songs on his myspace site are most tender and show a rare abillity to project to others his innermost feelings - one of the reasons I love Deb Gibson's songs so much... Anyway Justin has an album coming out early 2007 and i for one am looking forward to it... it would be great to see such a talented young singer songwriter develop his craft. Plus he has really good popstar hair which myself and poppostergirl agree is very important!

Link: Check out Justin's you tube videos
Link: Check out Justin's home page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY