Monday, November 13, 2006


Aw, I love little Jason Mraz. Over the past few years he has quietly and unassumingly worked his way up to one of my top five male singers. I love his laid back melodies, his clever wordy lyrics and his utterly geeky coolness aura that seems to surround everything he does. And not only has he put out a couple of great albums, he seems to constantly be recording little gems for other projects. I'm Yours (a b-side) perfectly soundtracks my feelings for DazPenicillin; a rather chilled out cover of One Love featured on The Gap cd; various other covers have popped up on other soundtracks and most recently a rather genius mash-up of The Joker and Everything I Own with Chrissie Hynde shows up on Happy Feet (some Penguin movie out this Christmas). It really shouldn't work, but it really does. Chrissie's voice with echo effect nicely complements the sometimes sexy Mraz and the whole track is another great entry into Jason's canon (steady!)...
.
LINK: Jason Mraz's official website
LINK: Pre-order Happy Feet soundtrack
MP3: Jason Mraz - The Joker-Everything I Own
MP3: Jason Mraz - Summer Breeze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY