Thursday, June 8, 2006


Two songs came on a mix cd today in the car that totally sum up my feelings to the lovely Darren... God Only Knows (sung by Mandy Moore) and I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. The refrain of the former sung over and over again "God Only Knows where i'd be without you" totally grips me everytime i look at my little dazpanteloons and as an added bonus it is of course the track that finishes off my favourite movie of all time ~ Love Actually (which is not only fabulous but introduced me to Maroon 5. Fact!) The latter by Jase is a gently strumming number that tells us all "its our godforsaken right to be loved" and the great line "i tried to be chilled but you're so hot that i;m melting". Even after six years together, i cannot wait to get home to tell Daz about my day. Saturday can't come quick enough...

MP3: Mandy Moore - God Only Knows
MP3: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY