Tuesday, June 27, 2006


First up - Lily Allen... I must admit I was deeply sceptical when i first saw Lily Allen being interviewed on tv. Sure it was nice to see a young female singer who wasn't trying to be either Slaggy Aggy or one of the pouting blonde girl group clones. But i wasn't convinced that the music would live up to the hype. What a surprise then to discover LDN (mp3) ~ its a proper summer single that sounds like it was concocted (LOVE that word) in a haze of yellow pollen and metropolitan exhaust fumes. And how delightful that the album lives up to that infectious witty first outing - especially the insanely catchy Alfie which contains my favourite use of the word twat since Brian Kinney said "I'd rather have my tongue superglued to a lesbians twat" on the US Queer as Folk...
MP3: Alfie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY