Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Return

Hello dudes. I am back and fresh from a 7 hour flight across 2,038 time zones in a middle seat in coach (shudder) with an adorable baby behind me who screamed for 2/3rds of the flight and kicked my chair for the rest of it. Amazing. I will catch you all up on florida over the next couple of days ("oh yay" i hear you all cry sarcastically) but here are a few thoughts over the past couple of weeks when i was cut off from the world because of evil net nanny on the hotel computer. Oh my good garden gnomes...

  • Colour me obsessed with the Twilight saga. Because i need my teen phenomenons in my life. I read the first book on the flight over and peppered poor Darren with questions like "ooo why is Edward so frowny eyes with Bella in Biology" and "ooo why didn't i buy books 2 and 3 for the flight also"???
  • SPOTTED!: 28th Nov at Disney Hollywood Studios - Ryan Seacrest looking tiny but dapper in a suave suit going to record something for the new American Idol attraction there; 3rd Dec at Disney EPCOT - Doogie Howser (MD) is a nice shirt/waistcoat (vest) combo and looking buff for first time ever (in my eyes) reading Christmassy things in the theatre there; 5th Dec at Disney EPCOT - David "Cookie Monster" Cook strolling unnoticed through the park in slumpy jeans and checked shirt, until i yelled "OMFG Darren it's one of the Idol Davids!". He is quite hot in person.
  • GAH! I am so so so saturated with Britney coverage - she was effing everywhere, and it did indeed quite put me off her at-first-glance-quite-good Circus album. Access Hollywood, E-News, MTV, blah blah blah. And then I decided that considering how much money went into getting the best talent to write and produce her album and how many themes from tracks like Kill The Lights and Circus are recycled from Lucky and Piece of Me, it's actually quite an only ok album. Womaniser is still quite good though.
  • :**( I leave the country and the charts go to pot. Same Difference score only a #13 single and #22 album (I do think their enthusiastic but not as great as it could've been X Factor performance may have hindered them); McFly only got to #18 with Do Ya and Will Young stiffed in the 30s with Grace. At least Take That got double penetration with their chart topping single and album. Woo hoo!

TOP 21 TRACKS OF THE WEEK:

21 ~ Marit Larsen, If A Song Could Get Me You
20 ~ Leon Jackson, Creative (NE)
19 ~ Kylie & Dannii, The Winner Takes It All
18 ~ The Feeling, Won't Go Away
17 ~ McFly, Do Ya
16 ~ Madonna, Miles Away
15 ~ Alphabeat, What Is Happening
14 ~ Marit Larsen, I've Heard Your Love Songs
13 ~ Darin, Breathing Your Love
12 ~ Mariah Carey, I Stay In Love
11 ~ Alesha Dixon, The Boy Does Nothing
10 ~ The Killers, Human
09 ~ Britney, Womaniser
08 ~ Lenka, All My Bells Are Ringing (NE)
07 ~ Girls Aloud, The Promise
06 ~ William Young, Grace
05 ~ Take That, Greatest Day
04 ~ Britannia High, Start of Something
03 ~ Leona Lewis, Run
02 ~ Same Difference, We R One (see vid)
01 ~ Jason Mraz, Live High (1 week)

Coming soon: The Floridian tales; back to the Christmas Countdown; thoughts on Darin, Take That and Alesha albums, as well as Kylieplay and Lily singles. Plus the X Factor finale coverage next weekend (viva JLS!!) Let me know your thoughts on the Same Diff album now it's released, and i've finally gotten around to answering all your many appreciated comments at the posts below!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY