Thursday, October 30, 2008


I have lots I want to blog about but I'm saving most of it until next week - quite honestly there is SO much amazing stuff our there on other blogs at the moment, that it would be criminal not to draw attention to it. But first of all, you will probably have noticed two very exciting images (for me!) above - first off The Feeling (whom Ruthiepoos and I are off to see a week on Monday) are putting out their very first dvd, with all 9 of their promo videos, a live concert and a fabby documentary. It's not out til Nov 17th, but will be on sale at a probably ridiculous inflated price at their concerts. Hurrah! And secondly, woohoo! Take That are touring next year. And it promises to be a rather splendid decadant extravagant affair. Darren and I are hoping for Independence Day tickets. Rather them than boring Oasis I say...

BEST IN BLOG:


  • Now Digital Spy isn't really a blog but it is really very amazing. Today they have a feature on which former History Boy Dakin is the best - gorgeous Ben Barnes (right) or delicious Dominic Cooper (left). Throw them both in the mix I say, and I'll determine the winner by last man standing :P

  • Auspop is just consistently amazing for news on music "down under". It's hard to pin point one particular post, their love of all things poppy and groovy just radiates from the computer screen. Frankly I find it hard to imagine life without my daily check of their site now. Obsessed much?!

  • Dreadful word I know, but Yuri and DanUSA have had a beautiful blogging bromance in Chicago this past week to go and see Lady Madonna. By all accounts she was very good, even if Dan USA forgot how to drive (I still want Dan and Heidi to be my adopted US family :P)

  • I've long held the view that XO's Middle 8 (should he sue popjustice ?:P) is the coffee table book of blogs - beautiful to look at and full of sumptuous things. His mixtapes are always a particular favourite of mine, especially when he is worried about my penis ;)

  • Talking of the increasingly back on form and excellent popjustice, if you live in London (and I suppose people must) and you want to have a decent night out this week, then you should probably get yourself along to their new night launching tomorrow. It promises a nice bar, and somewhere to sit and chat, as well as all the ace music that popjustice loves so much. And it's free! How ace is that?! Brilliant credit crunching best value there then :)

  • If you want a more tongue in cheek (it's just whose cheek is the tongue in?) then you could do far worse than the slutty stylings from the US of Chartrigger or ozzie boy Mike Poptrashaddict. Both make me howl with laughter on a regular basis - whether it's keeping up with which take that boy D'Luv wants to boff, or Mike trying to convince the world that CityGirlz are the new female Billiam both are worth many moments of your time!

  • I love Adem. A lot. His review of the latest Girls Aloud album totally blows mine out of the water. In other words, while mine is very good indeed (haha), his is nothing short of amazing and should be given away with every single copy of the album sold.
  • Bobby pops gets up close and personal with another person behind Kylie! how he does it is beyond me. But fascinating nevertheless!

  • New blogger on the block Aaron continues to amaze me with his incredibly consistently entertaining reviews of albums and new tracks. We may not always like the same things (Pussycat Dolls album? Really? :P) but reading about them is always fun. Ditto Poppostergirl who is as usual pretty darn spot on with her worldwide poppostikipedia knowledge of the pop world. Plus she regularly posts pictures of hot boys.

Of course there are many more blogs out there that are consistently aces (DanUK, John, Popmuse, ModernFabulousity, The Beat Review, Kulpop, Nick Alien Hits, etc), but i shall save their brilliance for another post! Links in the side panel!

AND THEN:


Hurrah! Although I'm off to a halloween special night at Alton Towers tomorrow with Dazpants, i shall be definitely setting my Sky Plus for Hannah Montanna: The Best Of Both Worlds in 3d on the Disney Channel! I have an unashamed love for Miley (See You Again is one of THE popsongs of the year!) and you can even pick up 3D glasses to watch it with at your local argos (click here for more details on that!). Now you know if you are in the UK you probably want to watch it too, so tune in at 6pm tomorrow! Disney Channel! 6pm! 31st October! Miley Cyrus! Got it?!

By the way, I have become a little bit obsessed with Richard and Judy's New Position lately, which is on every night in the UK at 8pm on Watch. I think I still have an inappropriate crush on Richard, and their promo for the show captures the spirit of their onscreen banter perfectly. I love a bit of cabaret :) And, rather nicely, in these gloomy dark evenings, you can now write into the show and tell Richard and Judy about someone you may wish to thank whose been rather nice to you. It's like a virtual chicken soup for the soul, and has become essential reading. Check it out here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY