Friday, March 10, 2006

Remember when there wasn't any party like an S Club party? Aah those were the days my friend... we thought they would never end. But they did :( But not before S Club went to the musicals - and way before Jon Lee got all West End on our asses... Now I love the Lion King musical and saw it in London about 7 years ago... A few years back there was a Disney compilation cd where current pop acts recorded Disney tunes. S Club (although it is mainly Jon singing) did Can You Feel The Love Tonight and a quite lovely if straightforward interpretation it is too...

Bonus1! About 3 years ago I saw a vocal quartet singing Lion King songs outside the Lyceum theatre in London who were really really great. I recognised them instantly when they turned up on the X Factor, where of course they eventually came second. So I have included their version of Circle Of Life which I still love to this very day. I have such diverse (sometimes crappy) music tastes ;)

Bonus2! Jon toured with Faye Steps (reminder to all to check RSS & DSTP this weekend!) and Noel Hear'say in a musical called Love Shack. Gary Barlow wrote a track for that musical that Jon sang called Sometimes Always Never. I present it here for your listening pleasure...

S club - Can You Feel The Love (from the lion king)
G4 - Circle Of Life (from the lion king)
Jon Lee (S Club) _ Sometimes Always Never (from Love Shack)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY